PSP Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Gold is a site designed to keep the PSP hackers out there up to date with all there hacking needs!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GFx Tutorials Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCAL24
Admin
Admin

GFx Tutorials Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: GFx Tutorials Guidelines   GFx Tutorials Guidelines EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:57 pm

1. In the tutorial Name as in the thread name, the program being used MUST be in brackets. So if i were to make a tutorial for Paint.net on how to make a rose type thing, it would look like this

[Paint.net] How to make a rose type thing

others would be like...

[Photoshop CS4]
[Photoshop CS3]

i dont really know the differences between those, but if they are almost the same, like the tutorial would work either way just put
[Photoshop]

[GIMP]

stuff like that.

2. SCREENSHOTS

you must have screenshots as much as possible to help our users out on how to do the things. I know that when i first started making things, screenshots helped A LOT.

3. Descriptive text

Be descriptive on what you are saying. Dont be like...

First go and make some Gradient bars.

Instead of that, say

First you should go to the top of the screen and click on the 'effects tab. Then go down to "render" and find the "gradient bars" effect.

That is much better.

IF YOUR TUTORIAL DOESNT FOLLOW THESE GUIDLINES IT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED TO RECREATE IT WITH THE CORRECT GUIDELINES.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY,
PSP-GOLD STAFF
Back to top Go down
http://www.psp-gold.tk

GFx Tutorials Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Gold  :: GFX :: GFX Tutorials-
Jump to: