PSP Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Gold is a site designed to keep the PSP hackers out there up to date with all there hacking needs!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoNfUsEd

WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn... Empty
PostSubject: WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn...   WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:15 pm

ok well since everyone thinks i leak shit (which i dont for all u cunts out there who bleive bullshit rumors.) SUSPOSEDLY used a proxy or w/e the hell its called, and i am banned for 361 more days, i have really no point im visting this site anymore. Mr.iHack i think ur a cool hacker n shit, but a tip for the future.....ask questions before u ban someoe for a fuckig year...cuz honestly thats fucking bullshit. But Good luck iHack, i hoped i helped in someway jump start this site by getting a few members to join. So i guess ill cya around.
Back to top Go down
SCAL24
Admin
Admin

WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn...   WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:24 pm

hold up dude....obviously at the moment it isnt a big deal since he hasnt banned this name yet. so just hold off. theres a chance that you will get your account back, but VIP status will be taken away for a while. its just that there was 2 proxy ips on your account so what are we supposed to think? you were sharing is what we were thinking. but just hold up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psp-gold.tk

WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.'s ReSiGnAtiOn...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Gold  :: New Members! :: News-
Jump to: