PSP Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Gold is a site designed to keep the PSP hackers out there up to date with all there hacking needs!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BakonICE Backdoor!!!

Go down 
+2
SCAL24
Mr.iHack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.iHack
Admin
Admin

BakonICE Backdoor!!! Empty
PostSubject: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:55 am

I have hex that proves that BakonICE is indeed a backdoor. I also have talked to Orical, or -Shang-Sung- about the matter and he told me that there is a backdoor in BakonICE.

For those of you who do not know what a backdoor is, it is some type of malicious coding that was PURPOSELY put into the source code to have some type of negative effect. Now I am not sure EXACTLY what the backdoor is yet but I will find out as soon as possible. I also believe that NOFX made it an Open Source Project to cover up for the backdoor. He saw it as, "Well, I keep my BakonICE open source and most people who don't know how to code on socom will not compile it with this code."

Well basicly what this is saying is that if you do run BakonICE, be aware that NOFX most likely has access to almost everything that you have on your PSP. (Ie: Your internet connection readings)

If there are any questions, go ahead and ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will leave this thread open for questions.
Back to top Go down
https://psp-gold.forumotion.net
SCAL24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 pm

oooo shit. i love bakon tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.psp-gold.tk
Mr.iHack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:37 pm

NOFX wrote:
BakonICE doesn't have a backdoor. I can guarantee you that.

It has A FUNCTION that can be used as a backdoor, but all it does is write a few hundred files in some folder, and it's never called to.

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

It does have a backdoor. What did I say?
Back to top Go down
Mr.iHack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 pm

FIRST POST ON MY SITE MADE BY ME (From www.psp-gold.tk)

Mr.iHack wrote:
I have hex that proves that BakonICE is indeed a backdoor. I also have talked to Orical, or -Shang-Sung- about the matter and he told me that there is a backdoor in BakonICE.

For those of you who do not know what a backdoor is, it is some type of malicious coding that was PURPOSELY put into the source code to have some type of negative effect. Now I am not sure EXACTLY what the backdoor is yet but I will find out as soon as possible. I also believe that NOFX made it an Open Source Project to cover up for the backdoor. He saw it as, "Well, I keep my BakonICE open source and most people who don't know how to code on socom will not compile it with this code."

Well basicly what this is saying is that if you do run BakonICE, be aware that NOFX most likely has access to almost everything that you have on your PSP. (Ie: Your internet connection readings)

If there are any questions, go ahead and ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will leave this thread open for questions.

Me and NOFX's Conversation.

NOFX wrote:
BakonICE doesn't have a backdoor. I can guarantee you that.

It has A FUNCTION that can be used as a backdoor, but all it does is write a few hundred files in some folder, and it's never called to.

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

Mr.iHack wrote:
Ohh believe me. I know entirely what I'm talking about. The FUNCTION makes a few THOUSAND files into a PERSONAL folder that could potentially fuck up your PSP. (Or computer, I haven't looked into the exit folder)

This function regardless if it is enabled or not IS NOT included in your "Open Source" project which is misleading information. This "Function" what you called it is simply put, a backdoor / malicious coding. (For you kids who don't know what malicious coding is, it is basically a virus in short terms.)

Words from someone who BELIEVE ME is THIRTY times more honest then me or you will ever be who I believe is close to you said these exact words.

"NOFX really isn't stupid. He just doesn't like confrontation. He likes being careful."

I'm sure that what you did was not anything that you could get into legal trouble for, but DEFENITLY you could be looked at in a different way. And none of you say, "Ohh well you impostered him". Because the truth is no one gives a fuck about that. I explained myself, appologized, and we all fucking moved on. Now as for you, explain to us why you placed this "Inactive Backdoor".

gG~

Mr.iHack.
Back to top Go down
WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.
Elite Member!
Elite Member!

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:05 am

WTF......but what if hes not trying to fuck up our psp.......everyone i know so far on CD has not reported anything about having their psp fucked......but idk man i hope NOFx is a good person...
Back to top Go down
IM_3LITE
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 am

hmhmhmhmh....ok i didnt tewll you this....try hitting start...when in bakon....shshshs
Back to top Go down
WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.
Elite Member!
Elite Member!

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 am

yea a key board pops ups which i use to change my name...so?
Back to top Go down
SCAL24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:01 pm

lol. he took it out in the 2.0 version.
Back to top Go down
WhY.sO.SeRiOuS.
Elite Member!
Elite Member!

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:09 pm

oooooooo
Back to top Go down
Mr.iHack
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 am

Because of me. LOL
Back to top Go down
XxWolfheartxX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XxWolfheartxX

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm

now that was an interesting read.
Back to top Go down
-xX_GOD_Xx-

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Why did he take the keyboard off? Man i used that sometimes. Oh well time to go back to the last version.
Back to top Go down
SCAL24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 pm

no, the keyboard is there lol he took off the inactive backdoor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BakonICE Backdoor!!!   BakonICE Backdoor!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BakonICE Backdoor!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Gold  :: New Members! :: News-
Jump to: